Crafting Mad!

Hello lovely crafters! How are you all?

I have had another busy couple of weeks crafting. I have been working on a few projects including some design team makes for Craft Consortium. As mentioned in my previous blog post I recently bought the Sticker Kitten Penguins and Presents paper pack designed by Sarah Douglas AKA Sticker Kitten (details of how you can buy these papers can be found on Sarah's website www.stickerkitten.co.uk) With these papers I made 2 heart aperture cards. On the first card I put two little penguins (so cute!) into the heart aperture and used the snow stamp from the Stampin' Up White Christmas stamp set to create a little snow scene. On the second card I used the heart aperture as a shaker element using sequins. I used the Hobbycraft "Falala" Christmas stamp to finish the card.

I also made a birthday card using the Sticker Kitten Birthday Dinos paper pack and stamps. I stuck to a blue and red theme as this was for a male for his 39th birthday. I cut out the bunting and the image of the dinosaur from the paper pack and attached to the card using 3D foam squares.  I love how adaptable this range is and can be used to suit any age range. 
 
As you have probably seen from my Facebook and Instagram pages I have made a star hanger decoration for one of my design team makes for Craft Consortium. My Dad very kindly cut different size stars out of wood and drilled holes in them so they can be joined together. I used the Craft Consortium Blue Snowflakes and Nordic Stitch decoupage papers to cover them and joined them together using garden string. 
I also made a card using the Santoro Kori Kumi range. For this card I thought I would try something a little different. I created a flower aperture using the Xcut Bloom die and attached the 3D decoupage into the inside of the card so that when the card is closed the decoupage will be seen through the aperture window.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Have a good week!

Happy crafting :)
Kayla x


Comments

Post a Comment