Decoupage Letter Rack

Hello lovely crafters! Hope you are all well.
Today I would like to share with you my decoupage letter rack. I was sent a 3D MDF letter rack by Craft Consortium to have a little play with. The rack comes flat packed and with its pre-cut holes it is easy to assemble. Perfect for storing your letters, crafting papers and stationary! This is a new product to Craft Consortium as well as many others, so head on over to their website to check them out - www.craftconsortium.com


INSTRUCTIONS:
 
1. Paint all the pieces white using white paint. I used acrylic paint to do this.

2. I painted all the sides of the letter rack that would be seen on the outside with grey paint.

3. Decoupage the sides of the pieces that will be on the inside of the letter rack. This should be the pieces that are left white. I used the Craft Consortium Cottage Classic decoupage papers with Modge Podge as the adhesive.

4. Add a couple of coats of Modge Podge over the decoupage paper so it seals the papers and adds a bit of protection.


Please find the links below for all the materials I have used for my project:

3D MDF Letter rack - https://www.craftconsortium.com/product-page/craft-consortium-3d-mdf-letter-rack
CC Cottage Classic decoupage papers - https://www.craftconsortium.com/product-page/cottage-classic-decoupage-papers-set
Modge Podge -  https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/mod-podge-matte-finish-236-ml/569311-1001


Thank you for stopping by today :)


Happy Crafting!


Kayla xxx

Comments