Gift Tags

Hello everyone! The weekend is here - horray! Today I am going to talk about my gift tags I recently made.

Handmade gift tags always add that personal touch when giving a gift to a loved one or a friend. They are super easy to make - all you need is some plain luggage tags and any design paper of your choice. Making gift tags can also be a good way to use up those little pieces of scrap paper you have laying around on your crafting desk.

I went on a recent Hobbycraft trip with friends and I couldn't resist the Trimcraft Paradise Crush papers. I really love the vibrant colours and designs. Oh! and how could you not love those awesome flamingos!!!

Gift tags using the Trimcraft Paradise Crush paper pack
I made these tags by carefully cutting around the different images from the paper pack and layering up the different elements using 3D foam squares onto the luggage tag. I added a couple of adhesive gems to give the tag a little bit of sparkle!

Gift tags using the Trimcraft Paper Flowers paper pack
I used the Trimcraft Paper Flowers paper pack to make these tags. It is a gorgeous paper pack to work with and the designs are simply stunning! Again I used adhesive gems to give the tag some sparkle!

Thank you for stopping by :)
Have a lovely weekend

Kayla x

Comments