Exciting Crafting News!!

Hello my lovelies! Hope you are all well and having a good week!

I have some very exciting news to share with you all...I am very excited to announce that I have joined the Craft Consortium design team! I am over the moon to have been accepted.


I have been a busy bee over the weekend crafting with the Santoro Kori Kumi range. I just love the colours and designs...simply gorgeous! For my first DT makes I made 2 cards and a door hanger.

The Floral Collection dies are really nice to work with and it is very easy to layer the different elements to give that 3D effect.


Next I made a simple shaker card using the 3D decoupage, resin flowers and lots of glitter!!

I decided to make a Craft Room door hanger because years ago I bought a set where you could decorate a door hanger with different embellishments, ribbons and papers etc. My Dad took the measurements and kindly cut some out of wood for me so I could make some more. Unfortunately they they have been sat in a cupboard unused for years so I thought it would be a good opportunity to get them out and use them with the fab Kori Kumi range!


Take a look at the Craft Consortium website www.craftconsortium.com for their gorgeous product ranges and their latest blog posts :)

Kayla x

Comments