Busy! Busy! Busy!

Hello lovely crafters! Hope you are all well? What crafting projects have you all been making?

November is here and I am very excited that Christmas is only around the corner (I think I have previously mentioned that I love Christmas! :D)

Sorry I haven't posted on my blog for a while, I've been busy working on a few projects and I have also been poorly the last few days :( I am feeling much better now and happy to be back at my crafting desk!


As you all know it was Halloween last week so I carved my pumpkin (which I like to do every year!) I brought one of the monster pumpkins from Sainsburys (£3!! Bargain!!) It was massive!!! My pumpkin this year was Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. People who know me well will tell you that I love this film! I was really pleased with how it turned out as some parts were really difficult to carve. As I was carving I kept thinking "this really doesn't look like Sally" but as soon as I lit the candle and turned the lights off it looked awesome!


I recently went to The Mulberry Bush craft shop in Thatcham in Berkshire and bought the Sticker Kitten Penguins and Presents paper pack designed by Sticker Kitten AKA Sarah Douglas. Check out Sarah's website www.stickerkitten.co.uk or her Instagram page sticker.kitten for details of how you can buy these gorgeous papers!
With these papers I made this Christmas shaker card using sequins for the shaker element. I think that these papers are lovely to work with and are very good quality. I love the designs and colours used - they coordinate really well together and how can you not love those cute penguins!!!


I also bought a wooden tray which I'm thinking of painting cream and using Christmas themed decoupage papers to decorate the bottom. I'm thinking that it could be nice to use to display candles or Christmas ornaments - watch this space!! :)

Thank you for stopping by today.

Happy crafting!

Kayla x


Comments