The Gift of Friendship

Hello my lovelies!

Hope you have all had a good weekend. I have had a very productive weekend with my Christmas shopping and I have even started to write out my Christmas cards! I am definitely a bit more organised than I was last year!!

Today I would like to share with you all my latest Craft Consortium make. For this make I used the fabulous Santoro Kori Kumi range.

When I started this card, I did not really have a design in mind of what I wanted to do. I started off by assembling the 3D decoupage pieces using 3D foam squares and then I based the design and colour scheme around it. I decided to cut a heart aperture out of the heart design paper and attached the 3D decoupage into the centre to make it a focal point for the card. I then finished the card by using the 'The Gift of Friendship' stamp onto yellow the paper to make it stand out against the backgroud.

I am really pleased with how this card has turned out. I love that the design is very simple yet effective.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

Kayla x

Comments