Santoro Kori Kumi: Stamped Cards

Hello lovelies!

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely sunny weather :)

For today's blog post I would like to talk to you about my latest cards I have made for Craft Consortium. I wanted to try something a little different with these makes. I simply just stamped the images into the centre of the card blank and coloured them in using colouring pencils.

'Beyond the Sea' stamp set
'Melon shower' stamp set
'An Apple a Day' stamp set
I am really pleased with how these cards have turned out as I feel that the colours make the images stand out against the white card blank. I feel that these cards would not need anything else added to them as the images really speak for themselves and that you do not want the card to be 'busy' so it distracts the eye from these wonderful illustrations!



The colouring pencils I used for these are from WH Smiths. I found these pencils were a high quality and really good to work with. The colours blend together with ease.









Thank you for stopping by :)

Happy crafting!
Kayla xx

Comments