Tell the Bees folded card and tags

Hello my lovelies! Hope you're all having a good week.

Today I would like to share with you my latest makes for Craft Consortium. For these makes, I made a card and tags using the Hackney and Co Tell the Bees paper pad, stamps, sequins, ribbons and embellishments.


My first make is a card which I used a folded piece of paper as the focal point. I have seen this idea online and I wanted to give it a try. I like to try out new techniques and ideas for my makes and I think that this has worked out quite well. I think that it adds depth to the card and gives a point to draw your eyes to. I used the glitter card from the Always and Forever collection to add a little sparkle along with some sequins from the Tell the Bees range.


My second make is these cute little tags! I enjoy making tags as they are very simple to make and the designs don't have to be too complicated. Another good thing about making tags is that they are very handy to make to use up any offcuts or scraps left on your crafting desk. For these tags I simply just used a piece of patterned paper for the background, stamped out the image of the bees and cut out and attached using 3D adhesive foam squares. To finish them off I added a piece of lace ribbon from the range and sequins.

To find out more about this fabulous range and all the other ranges from Craft Consortium, head over to their website www.craftconsortium.com

Happy crafting!

Kayla xx

Comments