Winter Woodland - New collection from Hackney and co.

Hello lovelies, hope you are all well and having a good weekend.

Today I would like to share with you a quick little blog post introducing you all to the new Hackey and Co Winter Woodland paper pad and stamp set from Craft Consortium.



I have been lucky enough to have been sent these wonderful products to have a play with. Looking through this paper pad I think of autumn and some of the designs remind me of Christmas, especially the ones with the holly leaves and the robin. Overall I think that these products are perfect for your autumn and winter makes!

In this blog post I would like to share with you the first design team makes I have made with this collection.

 For my first make, I used the pearlescent papers from the pad to make a simple birthday card. I used the floral dies from the Santoro Kori Kumi collection and die cut flowers out of white card stock. I then assembled them together and positioned them diagonally down the card. I added adhesives gems to the centre of the flowers. Lastly, I then added some sequins to the card from the Hackney and Co Tell the Bees collection to add a little sparkle and then stamped a happy birthday sentiment onto the bottom left hand corner.



For my second make, I used the cute squirrel, pine cones and acorn branch stamps. This card is perfect for any occasion as the design is quite generic. I stamped the two images onto kraft card and coloured them in using colouring pencils. I used adhesive foam squares to attach a couple of the images to the card to make them stand out.



The products I used for these makes are:

Hackney and Co Winter Woodland paper pad.
Hackney and Co Winter Woodland clear stamps.
Hackney and Co Tell the Bees sequins.
Santoro Kori Kumi floral dies.
Colouring pencils from WH Smiths.
docrafts Papermania kraft card.

The gorgeous Winter Woodland products as well as all the other lovely Hackney and Co products can be found on the Craft Consoritum's website - www.craftconsortium.com

 Thank you for stopping by today :)
Happy crafting!

Kayla xx

Comments

Post a Comment