Winter Woodland Tags

Hello my lovelies, hope you're all having a good week.

Today's blog post is all about handmade tags. Handmade tags are great for personalizing gifts for family and friends. I have made these tags below using the Hackney and Co Winter Woodland paper pad and stamp set.


No automatic alt text available.

To make these I bought some small luggage tags from Amazon (available in many sizes) and decorated them with papers from the Winter Woodland paper pad and used the stamped images as the main focus. I coloured the stamped images using colouring pencils from WH Smiths. As mentioned in my previous blog posts, I think these pencils are brilliant for blending and shading.


Check out Craft Consortium's website for more details and how you can get your hands on this fabulous range - www.craftconsortium.com/shop

Thank you for stopping by :)

Happy crafting!
Kayla

Comments

Post a Comment